[AccessD] FMS Article on the new features in Access 2007

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 18:18:52 CDT 2009

Oh, I definately agree with Stuart.
The OS and bundled Apps have merged - hence the multi-million dollar
lawsuits in Europe over MS's bundling of IE etc.
The "presentation" layer also need to be disassociated.
Be nice to be able to pick:
a. bIos
b. OS
c. Transport/Communication layer
d. Presentation layer (all the krap Aero etc)
e. Data Support Layer
f. Support Layer (IE)
g. Applicaitions

oh brain hurts so just , etc etc.