[AccessD] OT: New features on Experts-Exchange

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Fri Mar 27 11:39:59 CDT 2009

Hi Jim, when ever I search for answers on the Internet invariably there
will be a link to Experts-Exchange.  BUT they want me to pay for the
answer!  Yes I can get a free 7 day trial today but I refuse to pay for
something that I do not know if the answer I get will really work.
Eventually I find my answers elsewhere.

Mike...

> Hi All,
>
>   For quite a few years now I've been involved with a web site called
> Experts-Exchange.   It is a collaborative site where basically people help
> people by answering questions as "Experts" and earn points.  As it's
> grown,
> it has somewhat lost it's small town feel that originally started it all,
> but overall it still is a very nice place to hang out.  Some of you may be
> aware of the site already (gustav has been there for a while now).  Many
> of
> the Microsoft MVP's call it home as well.

... snipped by bda law