[AccessD] OT: New features on Experts-Exchange

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 27 13:04:01 CDT 2009

Hi Mike

They are trying to fool you to sign up. Ignore it and browse on.

But what is the purpose to fool people? None I know including myself like this attitude. If you feel the stuff valuable, you will consider signing up by yourself if that will bring you more features or more stuff.

As for the adds I never see these because I'm using Ad Muncher - one of the tools I've found worth the money!
The brave guys down under even offered me a tiny commission if you buy through this link:

http://cactus.admuncher.com/

/gustav

>>> jedi at charm.net 27-03-2009 18:35 >>>
Hi Gustav, there are ads??  My ad blocker is working very good because I
do not see any ads.  Anyway I do not think I can browse on their
site--though I have never tried.  When I click a link from Google, for
example, I see the question that is related to my problem and then EE says
something like, To see the answer click here.  I must register somehow
either for a free 7-days worth of knowledge or pay.  I have learned my
lesson by now that when ever I see an EE link in Google that I just pass
over it.  :-\

I find that using Google wisely will eventually get the job done plus I
tend to sometimes accidentally find something else I was looking for.
That makes it even more rewarding.

Mike...