[AccessD] [Accessed] OT: New features on Experts-Exchange

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Mar 27 18:20:58 CDT 2009

...I think quite highly of Jim and was more than a bit surprised at his
association with EE
...I joined a couple of years back and paid for most of a year on a monthly
subscription basis
...but out of several queries I posted I can think of only once where I got
anything useful
...like others here, google searches that send me to pay sites irk the hell
out of me
...as bad as those "free" download sites.

William