[AccessD] SERIOUSLY OT: Re: An Interesting question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Mar 30 09:12:28 CDT 2009

YES!

I find that when I'm working with a customer group to develop an automated
process, the trickiest source of misunderstanding is terminology.  I
typically ask everyone to be aware of this and describe any terminology they
are using in discussion.  I've had to rewrite a lot of code because of this.

Dan