[AccessD] SERIOUSLY OT: Re: An Interesting question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:24:00 CDT 2009

That's why so many articles start off with a short overview and a couple of
definitions -- at least mine do -- along with oft repeated phrase, "within
the context of..." so nobody beats me over the head with irate email (Okay,
they still do that...) -- just a few weeks ago, some guy told me to "stick
to what you know..." First really rude email I've gotten in years -- what a
hoot.

However, I think we can all agree that null, within the context of the mdb
database system means unknown -- nothing more, nothing less.

As to the Null = Null --- I think... that SQL Server has a switch  you can
set to control that -- will treat is as a Boolean, but that's SQL Server, in
Access, you have no such control.

Susan H.