[AccessD] An Interesting question

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 30 10:51:25 CDT 2009

Hi Rocky

You are right. I have never used this technique myself. I think it works best for one time only fill-in type forms. For a database type application with repeated new entries it doesn't make much sense.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 30-03-2009 17:37 >>>
Gustav:

That does make is stand out better. Thanks. I still think it's an idea of
dubious merit but whatever the client wants...that I can't talk them out of.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com