[AccessD] Copy Protection Needed

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri May 1 13:19:33 CDT 2009

If I recall correctly, you are talking about securing an Access FE/BE system which is multi
user - yes?

That means that there is no installation program required - as long as they have the
appropriate version of Office installed,  users can just copy the  FE (presmably MDE) and
BE files and put them on another system ( relinking the BE tables if requred)

Do you want users to have to  install/lock the FE on every machine or will it be a one time
registration process when you first set up the BE, after which they can access it from as
many FEs as they want?