[AccessD] New Languages (that may not be new to you)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 7 12:23:59 CDT 2009

That is the best way to learn... commit to a language you are just starting
to know, on a major project.

The terror and the thrill of learning a new language is the fastest way to
learn... and maybe the only way. ;-)

I did not even think VSTO was complete but it is supposed to work in all
Office products from Office 2008 on...

Jim