[AccessD] New Languages (that may not be new to you)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 7 16:34:24 CDT 2009

Never used it, but note that it is no longer a separate product.

<quote>
...As noted previously on this blog, one of the most exciting aspects of the release of Visual
Studio 2008 is that the functionality for developing applications for Office has now been
incorporated into Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition.  This means that all of the
functionality previously in Visual Studio Tools for Office and a large number of
enhancements are now available to developers for building enterprise-grade applications on
Office.  Download a trial version at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio and check it out for
yourself!...
</quote>
http://blogs.msdn.com/vsto2/archive/2008/01/16/the-reports-of-vba-s-demise-have-been-