[AccessD] Loss leader (or just plain loss)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Nov 21 14:10:57 CST 2009

...the Access 2003 runtime is included in the retail version but the
distribution license is not ...if that doesn't bother you, install and run
...if you want the license then you have to buy the Office 2003 Developer
Extensions ...readily available on e-bay.

...I'm with Rocky on this ...unless you need functionality only available in
A2007, I'd go with A2003 ...dead reliable and a piece of cake to install and
use ...and you get a friendly developer environment.

...otoh, an inventory app should be an almost ideal first c#.net program
using SQL Server Express as the be ...you gotta start somewhere and in this
case you get paid "something" for your time while learning.

William