[AccessD] Copying Records

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Nov 29 02:26:51 CST 2009

Hi Rocky

JC is of course correct. If this is a huge import, it will probably pay off to run queries. However, I assumed your record count is counted in hundreds and then your method is fine.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 28-11-2009 23:16 >>>
Which is what I did and it turned out to take about 20 minutes to put the
code together - which is probably faster than trying to make the queries
behave.