[AccessD] Access 2002 SQL problem

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 07:59:57 CDT 2009

Hi Max
Good to see your still on the ball.  Hope your not flooded out down in  the
wet lands of Derby.

When I run the Docmd.RunSQL the query produces 511 records when it should
produce 48 records which it  does thru QBE. It also works fine if I remove
the 2nd AND ((tbl_PatientDetails.RecallFlag) = 0);

I got to thinking that it must be the 2nd AND together with brackets in the
 wrong place.

There is an Index on the table but its an Autonumber.

Maybe I need format the SD and ED dates before they arrive in the  Sub.

To be continued......

regards

johnc