[AccessD] Access 2002 SQL problem

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:17:21 CDT 2009

Hmm, you have confused me a bit here (easy done, eh?)

When you run the sub are you putting the sql out to the IW with debug.print
strSQL and then cut-n-pasting that into the QBE?  Unless you do that you may
find that you do not have EXACTLY the same query being run.

Derby is fine, John. Up on the high grounds. We don't get much bad weather
here really.  All the rubbish that USA sends us via the Atlantic get dropped
on Wales before it  reaches us.  All the rubbish that Scotland send us get
dropped over YOUR area before it reaches us.  The South only send good
weather and nothing ever comes from the East.  Well off, really.

Max