[AccessD] Access2007 Question

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:29:18 CDT 2009

I'm just afraid of M$ one day putting out an "update" (or OS) that
kills our beloved A97 (or 2K-2K3)

I worked on a project at work using cdb (compact database) files on
pocket PCs, one version update
later and the files weren't supported anymore. We had to switch to
SDFs (SQLCE), and completely
redesign our app. Now mind you, I do like the SDF/SQLCE version much
better, but I hate when M$
just kills a program/app that could still function fine.