[AccessD] Access 2007 / 2003 install shuffle

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:52:37 CDT 2009

Yeah, I've never dared to install 2007 alongside 2003; I've always used a
VM.  For the couple of clients I have who use 2007, I originally started out
developing their dbs in 2003 then converting to 2007 on the VM before I sent
them to the client.  I had to send two version to the clients, as they both
have mixed setups - some machines running 2003, others 2007.  The clients
were getting bizarre intermittent errors on the 2007 machines, so after a
while I tried sending them 2003 versions only.  The number of errors didn't
increase, and may even have gone down, so now I don't bother with 2007
versions at all.

Doug Steele