[AccessD] Winfax Pro and Access

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 09:45:38 CDT 2009

Rocky,
Are you using Vista and Office 2007 as examples of things that "ain't
broke"?  I don't know enough about either one.  I've dabbled in Office 2007
but I skipped Vista and went right to Windows 7.  I thought that Vista was
pretty much "broke"...otherwise, why the panic to get out a better Windows?

As to Office 2007...I have to wonder why the big change in the look and
feel.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI