[AccessD] OT: Virtual PC 2007 (MS), CITRIX XenServer, CITRIX HDX...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Sep 22 11:15:05 CDT 2009

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your information on Virtual Server 2005 and Virtual PC 2007.
I have used Virtual PC 2007 just to test how well it works on my system.
It works well, and to run one VM it should be good enough for me.
But I will probably be using CITIRX XenServer (free)
http://www.citrix.com/lang/English/lp/lp_1688615.asp
if it will work as described.
It's the next in my testing plan.
But I'm not sure yet when I will have time for that testing.

Thank you.

--
Shamil