[AccessD] This just in

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:54:56 CDT 2010

Registration is a pain.  I clicked behind the registration message, copied and pasted the web page into Word, killed he 2nd and 3rd columns and then widened the first.  The entire article was available that way.  It's a bit interesting to know how the big boys play, but even companies like my parent company, that did over 2 billion in construction volume last year, aren't looking at this hardware yet.  Even with over 1500 users on their SQL database.  What really matters is whether users can get their work completed in a timely fashion.

Ciao

Jürgen Welz

Edmonton, Alberta

jwelz at hotmail.com