[AccessD] Dot-net 3.5 / Turbotax - anyone else experience this ?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:05:15 CDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I didn't notice any difference in performance from prior years. I ran
it on a 4GB RAM Dual Core processor system running Vista, but it's
hardly a new system. 3 years old anyway.

I didn't really use the forms interface as I just go through the
interview interface for the most part.

Sorry to hear you had a less than satisfactory experience. Hopefully
you did get them done and filed though.

GK