[AccessD] Text format Access-->Excel

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 16:56:27 CDT 2010

Steve - there's a lot of things that could be happening:
1) macro security settings too high
2) worksheets are password protected
3) filters are on / lists are on
4) calculation mode is not set as expected
5) workbooks are hidden
And so on, and so forth...

It's not easy to program such a "freeform" environment.