[AccessD] Text format Access-->Excel

Steve Turner sturner at mseco.com
Fri Apr 23 13:19:13 CDT 2010

Mark,
Thanks for the reply. It started me working on the problem. I hadn't
much time in the past to look at it. The toolbar that came up with the
sheet on her computer was looking for an old spreadsheet. I deleted the
toolbar before I realized that I couldn't copy it back in. I wound up
copying my Excel11.xlb file and replaced her's and now the toolbar
works. She didn't have any custom toolbars in her file so it didn't
replace anything she didn't already have.

Steve A. Turner
Controller
Mid-South Engineering Co. Inc
E-Mail: sturner at mseco.com and saturner at mseco.com