[AccessD] Database Needs Password Protection

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:54:56 CDT 2010

What irony?

You are posting to an Access list and say  you have code to determine if a
be is password protected.

I was  replying to JBs posting re running own web site on own PC which is
subject to attacks. The attacks are logged and the access program parses the
log file to extract the information.

Sorry, but it that  upsets you, forget posting your code.

Max