[AccessD] "Test to Production" Procedures for Access2007 application in a small environment

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:57:37 CDT 2010

LOL.  Decompile may be the most used "undocumented" utility Microsoft
every created.  It has *never* been officially documented because they
created it for their own use but once the lid came off the box,
serious Access users/developers claimed it for their own.  Nothing is
100% solid, including Access, so the standard warnings always apply.

Charlotte Foust