[AccessD] OT: Friday Humor...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sun Aug 29 17:10:33 CDT 2010

Yes, no "nanny state" - you're lucky, man, Stuart!

What we're getting here is a kind of "1984"'s of Orwell coming true in a
slapstick form. It wasn't like that even in late Soviet times here, I mean
that.

Have a look - that's Russian Prime Minister Mr.Putin travelling using Lada
Kalina (small yellow one)

http://exler.ru/blog/upload/Image/sam.jpg

That's so funny, and so sad in the same time. That's terrific. That's
shame...

Thank you everybody, who participated in this thread. Let's consider it's
closed now.

-- Shamil