[AccessD] Simple Print Preview Question -Thanks etc

Bud Goss bgoss711 at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 31 18:59:41 CDT 2010

I do have Rick Fisher's “Find and Replace” and think it is a great product.

The old database I am working with has so much complex spaghetti like code that even with “Find and Replace” it seems to me to take second place to A.D. Tajpal’s report properties change solution. (Also easier to reverse, -If the user changes his mind for some reports.)

Again, thanks to all for the help and technical education. You guys and gals are great!

Bud