[AccessD] Preparing Database for Web

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Dec 12 15:44:21 CST 2010

Where will it be hosted?   Publicly or in-house.

 IMNSHO, you are better of using  MySQL as the BE for web applications.

If you are familiar with Access and SQL Server, it's simple to set up the database, if you want
an Access FE, you can access it via OBDC with no problems and you don't have to worry
about what web platform you are running on - *nix or Windows.

As for "read cheap", *nix/Apache/MySQL web hosting is generally much cheaper than
Windows  and WAMP is free and easy to instal.

--
Stuart