[AccessD] Email Problem - For Bryan?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Dec 20 18:23:14 CST 2010

Bryan:

Got an email problem maybe you can help me with.

When I send to any databaseadvisors.com list from Outlook the mail gets
there.  When on the road I used to use Mail2Web.com and had no problem.

But on the road, their response time is really slow from Mail2Web so I
switched Godaddy.com's web mail because they're hosting my sites.  But when
I send email to any databaseadvisors.com account, from the GoDaddy webmail
site the mail doesn't get there and there's no bounce back.

GoDaddy sez (of course) problem is not on their side.  And I think maybe not
since databaseadvisors is the only domain I'm having a problem with.

Any idea what could be causing this?

TIA

Rocky