[AccessD] Multiple instances of SQl Server express

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon Dec 20 12:27:55 CST 2010

I'm running one with ~25 users on the system and in the database most of
the day.  My database size is only about 100MB but have had no issues.
It's a backend for an Access front end. I'm running SSE 2005 on a MS
Small Business Server 2003 machine.  That same instance of SSE is
running the backend database for Vipre Enterprise.

HTH

Rusty