[AccessD] The old laptop is slowing down

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 24 16:54:47 CST 2010

As it happens I have a new server with 8 cores and 32 gigs of ram running Windows 2008, SQL Server
2008 and VS 2008.  I remote desktop into that to do some stuff and it is probably the reason my
laptop feels so slow.

I just re-upped for the action pack.  The payment hasn't cleared yet so I can't yet download but I
am using software from the old one right now.