[AccessD] Add-In Express 2009 for MS Office and .NET

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Feb 10 12:06:51 CST 2010

Hi Dan --

I didn't know.
Please do it.
What I plan to do is a "lightweight" version of "EatBloat" within Access
Developer Assistant add-in - just a "Proof Of Concept". And it will need
.NET Framework 3.0/3.5 installed on target system. Not all MS Access
developers will want to have it on their systems.

Or do you plan to make a commercial version of "Eat Bloat"?
Then I will not make its "lightweight" version within Access Developer
Assistant.

Thank you.

--
Shamil