[AccessD] RemoteEatBloat

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:07:55 CST 2010

Max,

Where do i get RemoteEatBloat? Does it work for Access 2000? If so, I'm
willing to look at it.

But to reiterate, SaveAsText/LoadFromText worked properly for the problem
form. The database was reduced in size similar to decompile/compact &
repair.

However, the bloating did not go away. Subsequent edits to the form caused
rapid file size increases and a drastic slow down in save times.

-Ken

From: "Max Wanadoo" <max.wanadoo at gmail.com>