[AccessD] Sunday OT: BackUp & Synchronize

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 22 07:13:21 CST 2010

Hi Gustav --

Thank you.

--
Shamil

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 4:07 PM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Sunday OT: BackUp & Synchronize

Hi Shamil

You may wish to look up the recent thread "Once and for all time: server
backups" on dba-tech.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 22-02-2010 13:54 >>>
Hi All --

I'm looking for a solution to backup & synchronize my two development PC's
files and folders - and here is what I have found:

Backup&Synchronize Pro
http://www.rdtechno.com/page9.html

It looks good although I'm a bit worried that its latest version is dated
Feb 17, 2009, and that one of the links from their contact web page
http://www.rdtechno.com/contact.html, where they say that they are located
in Belgium, points to another web page (http://www.addin4office.com/) with
Chinese letters on it...

Does anybody use this software?

Do you know about similar solutions, which you use and find reliable:
basically I need synchronization between two PCs' set of files/folders
backed up into my LAN archive area as well as to a FTP archive.

Well, it looks like I have found another software, which has all the
features I'm looking for -
http://www.handybackup.net/handybackup-professional.shtml ...

Thank you.

--