[AccessD] Sunday OT: BackUp & Synchronize

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Feb 22 13:21:38 CST 2010

Hi Gustav et al,

Thank you for your replies/proposals.

Gustav, I wanted to try your "backup scheme":

<<<
1. Server to local backup station via Second Copy
2. Backup station to remote location via Gbridge
3. Server to the cloud via MySecureBackup

But I'm not sure  I understand how this scheme allows to organize automatic
synchronization of two PCs' files & folders: are that GBridge's "Secure
Share" and "Auto Sync" tasks? What is the max storage capacity for GBridge
solution?

Or does SecondCopy have automatic synchronization feature, and then I have
to get two SecondCopy licenses - one for each PC?

Or it's MySecureBackup, which allows to setup automatic synchronization and
which represents theoretically unlimited storage as that one can grow as
your backup storage needs grow, and as you pay additional monthly fees for
that storage via MySecureBackup on Amazon C3?...

Thank you.

--
Shamil