[AccessD] A2003:Replacing 'tokens' in a string

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:39:08 CST 2010

I would do Gustav, if and when I find I have a need for those
languages.  Everything i need at the moment is well handled by Access
using VBA.
Complexities is not an issue - in fact all those additonal properties
and methods can be a real boon if and when needed.
However, obfuscation is rife and needs to be whittled back so that the
tyros do not get blinded by the aficianados.
A simple request should, where possible, be given a simple solution. IMHO.

sigh...

max