[AccessD] Future of Microsoft Access

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 12:28:42 CDT 2010

Steve,

We all know you're an Access fan.  I have been too, since I preordered
version 1.0.  That doesn't blind me to the fact that Microsoft, not
developers, has niched Access into a "power user" slot.  Everyone who
has been on this list for a while has made Access stand up and do
tricks.  We KNOW what it can do, but MS has ignored our pleas on
behalf of Access since forever.  That is why the "legend" of Access's
demise persists.  Access will be around, but it gets cosmetic
treatments not true improvements.

Charlotte Foust