[AccessD] W7 with O2K7?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jul 27 12:54:41 CDT 2010

Could be. I for one have regarded O2k7 in the same light as WVista - a
partially finished product. W7 is the completed version of Vista and O2010
is the completed version of O2k7. The UI isn't even standard across all apps
in O2k7 and is in O2010.

I didn't recommend either of the previous but am recommending both of the
latter. But not everyone listens to me ;o)