[AccessD] W7 with O2K7?

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Wed Jul 28 19:09:22 CDT 2010

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

Ditto,

I loathed Office 2007, didn't like Vista much and actively advised people to give it them miss.  Windows 7 is nice and Office 2010 is a much improved product.  Basic functions like the ability to easily modify the ribbon is how the darn thing should have worked to start with.  Excel's Power Pivot is great.

I agree Vista and O2007 were like beta releases. Ugly.

cheers
Darryl