[AccessD] Future of Microsoft Access - THANKS!

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Jul 27 15:09:29 CDT 2010

All,

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to my question regarding the future of Microsoft Access.

It was interesting to see the various responses.  For the most part, I feel comfortable moving forward with the use of Access in the small business environment.  I believe that there are many small firms where Access can be employed for small, economical, and yet effective systems.

I know that Access does not have all of the bells and whistles that Visual Studio has.  On the other hand, if business needs can be met with the less expensive and simpler Access environment, why not go this route?

Thanks again for your insights.  I have learned many things from this group and I truly appreciated the assistance.

Brad