[AccessD] Gauges

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Wed Jul 28 12:37:01 CDT 2010

Hey All
Don't know if this is like the caveman offering the aliens the wheel.
But for  years I have been using a custom status bar to indicate to the
user the progress of an  activity as it  is being performed by the
program. Ran across Stephen Yale's brilliant little analog clock for
ACCESS. Modified it to display activity progress as either as a clock or
a meter.  If anyone is interested in using this alternative progress
display,  please EMail me off-line for a demo mdb.