[AccessD] Gauges

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Jul 28 15:20:11 CDT 2010

Tony,

I am interested in what you have put together.

I have experimented a bit with building a low-budget dashboard with Access 2007 and multiple jpg files.  This works, but it is quite primitive.

I am not sure how to e-mail you off-line.

Also, if others AccessD folks have experimented with dashboards and gauges, I would be interested to learn what has been done.

Thanks,
Brad Marks