[AccessD] How to send Automated E-mails from Access after hours

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Jun 9 22:25:16 CDT 2010

Darren,

Yes, the automated initiation of Access 2007 works nicely.  Generating the Access reports and saving them as PDF files is working.

We keep running into problems in trying to e-mail these reports with Outlook.  These reports are run in the middle of the night and no one is logged on so when Access 2007 initiates Outlook, we run into problems.  I would guess that others have faced these issues and I am curious as to what they have done.

Thanks,
Brad