[AccessD] Date standardization

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jun 16 17:15:34 CDT 2010

Yep, embedding dates as criteria in SQL strings can cause problems with
internationalisation.  The query engine uses mm/dd/yy.

There are a number of ways to the get around the problem of different regional settings., but I
generally use DataValue() along these lines:

strSQL = "Select * from tblDemoWhere StartDate = Datevalue('" & txtStart & "');"

--
Stuart