[AccessD] Binding forms and controls directly to SQL Server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 23 16:32:21 CDT 2010

Why didn't you post that yesterday!   I'd forgotten about the bit field problem.

I was working on updating  some Access applications I put together a few years ago and
couldn't work out why I could create new records but couldn't edit existing ones in an app
which hasn't been used for a few years (this is part of a 5 year election cycle)

Took me a long time to work out that it was a new bit field that had been added to the table
since this particular application  was last  used.

--
Stuart