[AccessD] FW: Modern Version of Abbott & Costello

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri May 28 09:36:16 CDT 2010

	COSTELLO CALLS TO BUY A COMPUTER FROM ABBOTT
	ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

	COSTELLO: Thanks I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking
about buying a computer.

	ABBOTT: Mac?

	COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.

	ABBOTT: Your computer?

	COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.

	ABBOTT: Mac?

	COSTELLO: I told you, my name's Lou.

	ABBOTT: What about Windows?

	COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?

	ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?

	COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look at the windows?

	ABBOTT: Wallpaper.

	COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.

	ABBOTT: Software for Windows?

	COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write
proposals, track expenses and run my business. What do you have?

	ABBOTT: Office.

	COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?

	ABBOTT: I just did.

	COSTELLO: You just did what?

	ABBOTT: Recommend something.

	COSTELLO: You recommended something?

	ABBOTT: Yes.

	COSTELLO: For my office?

	ABBOTT: Yes.

	COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?

	ABBOTT: Office.

	COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!

	ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.

	COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows! OK, let's just say
I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?

	ABBOTT: Word.

	COSTELLO: What word?

	ABBOTT: Word in Office.

	COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.

	ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.

	COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?

	ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue 'W'.

	COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue 'w' if you don't start with
some straight answers. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I
can track my money with?

	ABBOTT: Money.

	COSTELLO: That's right. What do you have?

	ABBOTT: Money.

	COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?

	ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.

	COSTELLO: What's bundled with my computer?

	ABBOTT: Money.

	COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?

	ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.

	COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?

	ABBOTT: One copy.

	COSTELLO: Isn't it illegal to copy money?

	ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy Money.

	COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?

	ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT!

	(A few days later)

	ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?

	COSTELLO: How do I turn my computer off?

	ABBOTT: Click on 'START' ...

	COSTELLO: Oh Abbbooooott ...