[AccessD] Observations on AC 2007 (not good)

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at att.net
Thu Nov 25 14:55:30 CST 2010

I'm actually happier with 2007.   I have a workaround for the ribbon so that 2007 uses my custom toolbars instead (and works in 2000/2002/2003).   But that method is NOT working in 2010.

Plus, 2010 seems to have a bug that causes extra pages to print in a report (header on a blank page), where they do not in 2000, 2003 or 2007.

Carolyn Johnson