[AccessD] Samsung 2 gb 5400 $80

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 27 14:39:37 CST 2010

That is impressive.  Do you know if it plays the windows 7 TV recordings format?  I don't even know
what that format is but ATM I have a single HTPC in the living room.  It has a single tuner and
records all of my TV "stuff".  I could share that out and play it back from other rooms if the box
understood that format.