[AccessD] Fast clicking

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Oct 6 17:12:19 CDT 2010

First thing I'd do is wrap the event code in

Docmd.Hourglass True
Docmd.Hourglass False

to discourage them from clicking.

If that is not enough, I'd have a sub which steps through all the controls on the form and
either enables or disables them based on a parameter. Then wrap the long running code in
two calls to that function.

--
Stuart