[AccessD] Fast clicking

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 18:11:29 CDT 2010

In addition, you should wrap the event code in:

DoCmd.Hourglass True
Application.Echo False
Application.Echo True
DoCmd.Hourglass False

This will freeze the screen and prevent them from clicking anywhere else
until Echo = True.  Your code may run faster because there will be no screen
changes.

When you use Application.Echo False you must set up error trapping in that
procedure.  Then place Application.Echo True into the code that runs after
an error happens.

Dan