[AccessD] How to Change Access 2007 Chart Colors with VBA

Brad Marks brad.marks1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 08:29:10 CDT 2010

All,

I would like to learn how to change various Chart attributes with VBA.

I set up a new chart (Report Design Tab / Insert Chart).

I can use the built-in tools to change the Chart colors manually.

I would like to learn how to change things via VBA code.

The report name is Report1.  The chart name is Chart0.

I would like to start by leaning how to change the color of the "Chart
Area", the "Plot Area" and the "Data Series" with VBA code.

I have surfed the web trying to find an example, but no luck after many
tries.

An example of how to do this would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad